|งานวิจัย/วิชาการที่ตีพิมพ์ (SELECTED PUBLICATIONS)
- Somprasong, K., & Assawadithalerd, M. (2021). Integrated spatial approaches for long-
term monitoring of cadmium contamination caused by rainfall erosion: A case study of
overland sediment in Mae Sot, Thailand. Physics and Chemistry of the Earth, Parts A/B/C,
- Inta, T., Somprasong, K., & Huttagosol, P. (2020, November). Study of climate effect on
the atmospheric conversion in coal mine: a case study of lignite coal mine in Thailand.
In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (Vol. 581, No. 1, p. 012028).
- Somprasong, K. (2017). Spatial monitoring of potential overland sediment from
significant land use types, for the remote contaminated area of the Mae Tao Basin,
Thailand: 15 years monitoring period. International Journal of Environmental Science and
Development, 8(9), 615-621.
- Somprasong, K. (2019, July). Application of integrated spatial approaches for studying
the vegetation alternation’s effect on the reclaimed land of contaminated zinc mine. In
IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (Vol. 307, No. 1, p. 012013). IOP
- Somprasong, K., Chitwiwat, S., Assawadithalerd, M., & Prueksasit, T. (2020, January).Geographic Information System and Integrated Spatial Analysis on Area Selection for WEEE Collection Site at Buriram Province, Thailand. In International Conference on Sustainable Development of Water and Environment (pp. 201-211). Springer, Cham.
- Somprasong, K., & Chaiwiwatworakul, P. (2015). Estimation of potential cadmium contamination using an integrated RUSLE, GIS and remote sensing technique in a remote watershed area: a case study of the Mae Tao Basin, Thailand. Environmental Earth Sciences, 73(8), 4805-4818.